30+ days ago
Who is Cady?
We are a fanatically passionate group of storytellers who celebrate one another and are committed to preserving memories beyond a social media post. We live by the motto that you don’t need a cape to be a hero of every day moments.
Who is our Photography Ops Manager?
If you would describe yourself as a leader with extensive photography knowledge and a passion for details, it may be you!
What do we do?
We engage with students during the most formidable years of their life to tell their story through event and portrait photography.
What will you do as our Studio Experience Manager?
- Build and lead a team of photography rockstars
- Oversee all details of daily and weekly operations of event and portrait photography
- Manage weekly schedule for aforementioned rockstars
- Meet company expectations around budget, session/event timelines, and training
- Work with multiple departments to achieve success in the eyes of the Cady customer
Because the 2022 school year is going to be one for the books!
Here are a few more key elements of this position. You will:
-Oversee company inventory (Photography equipment, vans, senior attire, etc.)
-Work a variable schedule
-Be able to work Saturday hours during peak seasons
Can you check these boxes?
o Professional management AND photography experience
o Highly organized and detail oriented
o Ability to coach staff
o Ability to return satisfactory background check (18 years or older)
o Fanatically passionate about community and craft