Physical Therapist Assistant
One to One PT
Delray Beach, FL
Position: Physical Therapist Assistant
Clinic Name: One to One Physical Therapy & Aquatics
Clinic Location: Delray Beach. Florida
Minimum Experience:1 plus years – new and recent grads welcomed and encouraged to apply!
Employment Type: Full time, immediate hire date
We are seeking a Full time PTA with a passion for quality patient care and a positive attitude to join our team at the Palm Beach clinic location!
- Graduate from an CAPTE accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
- A Physical Therapist Assistant currently licensed in Florida (or able to expeditiously begin licensing process)
- CPR certification
- Great communication skills
- Be able to multitask effectively
- Focused on quality patient care with a positive, compassionate perspective
- Strong compensation
- Therapist Incentive Program
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Continuing Education
- Multiple opportunities for Professional Development
- Professional Development courses
- Clinical Mentorship & National Research Opportunities
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
At One to One Physical Therapy and Aquatics, we provide pain relief, healing, and injury prevention with custom treatment plans. Our primary focus is to listen to the needs of our patients and prioritize what’s important to ensure our patients get better and get the most out of their time in therapy. We know the only way to accomplish this is through listening to our patients, keeping good communication at all times and then delivering them effective hands on care. We pride ourselves on actually giving our patients hands on therapy and not just “busy exercise”.
For immediate consideration, please apply on line!