Momentum Physical Therapy
Clinic Name: Momentum Physical Therapy
Position: Physical Therapist
Location: Helotes, Texas
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
Employment Type: Full time - 40 hours per week
Sign On Bonus of $5,000
About Momentum Physical Therapy-Top Workplace in San Antonio from 2013 to current (annually recognized)!
Momentum Physical Therapy delivers the highest quality of physical therapy through clinical expertise, integrity, compassion, honesty, respect and Christian morality. With 12 locations across San Antonioyou’ll experience a different kind ofphysical therapy. We offer hands-on care and individualized therapeutic exercise programs from expertly trained and licensed physical therapists who work one-on-one with you. We’re always here to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. We explain everything in plain language, develop custom treatment plans and tell you how your therapy is progressing.
Because we take the time to get to know you and your needs, your care will be much more personalized and effective. No matter what kind of physical pain or dysfunction you have, our goal is always the same – to return you to optimal health so you can regain the momentum of your life. If you are experiencing pain, ask your doctor if physical therapy is right for you. If you are near the San Antonio area, ask your doctor to send you to the experts at Momentum Physical Therapy. Our purpose is we get you healthy for life!
Come join our growing team at Momentum Physical Therapy!
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, and more!
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
- Residency and/or fellowship assistance program
- Formal mentorship program for new hires therapists
- Continued education
- Family-Friendly Work Environment-Clinical setting has multiple therapists so you are not practice alone
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
We are Seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience
- Current state ofTexas license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.