Clinic Name: Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
Position: Physical Therapist
Location: Lexington, South Carolina
Minimum Experience: 1 + year of experience preferred; New Graduates Welcomed
Employment Type: Full time
About Carolina Physical Therapy:
Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine was founded in 2006 with a mission to provide research-based therapy in a caring environment. Our staff is selected because of their commitment and determination to make a difference in the health and well-being of others. Our combined clinical experience and compassion is really what sets us apart. We currently have a group of ten clinics throughout Columbia, Sumter and Charleston, South Carolina.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a full time Physical Therapist for our Lexington location for an immediate hire.
- Strong compensation (including a 5K Sign on bonus)
- Therapist Incentive Program
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Continuing Education
- Multiple opportunities for professional development and specialization
- Clinical mentorship
- Family-friendly work environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
What You Need To Be Successful: Qualifications
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Exercise and manual based skills, and sports rehab.
- Current State of South Carolina license.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
- A passion for Physical Therapy and patient care.
- Outgoing and energetic personality. Most importantly – you need to have FUN while you work!
“At Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, our goal is to provide care in the same way we would want to receive it.”
For immediate consideration, please apply on line.