Long Beach, FL
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Based at: Puerto Rico.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a successful Physical Therapist who will Provide Physical Therapist services to meet each studentâ€™s IEP-mandated requirements to include the required reports and consultations and, if necessary, screenings.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Possesses pediatric experience.
- Has experience developing and implementing IEP services in elementary and secondary school settings.
- Proficient in English and possesses basic computer skills.
- Possesses a current certificate/license from the Puerto Rico or from a state with reciprocity with Puerto Rico.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Consultations to staff, parents/sponsors, and students IAW the IEP goals.
- Helping develop IEPs for students requiring physical therapy services
- Observations, screenings, and evaluations at the Antilles schools
- Evaluation reports to include diagnostic findings and education implications
- Case management duties to include tracking of timeliness and review dates.
- Maintenance of confidential special education files to ensure compliance with the Privacy Act 10 USC 2164 and other related instructions.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR