Madison Spine and PT
New Milford, NJ
Clinic Name: Madison Spine & Physical Therapy
Position: Physical Therapist
Location: New Milford, New Jersey
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years preferred
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits:Competitive benefits package which includes generous paid time off and 401K
Compensation: Competitive compensation package
Madison Spine & Physical Therapy has been serving the Bergen County, NJ Community for over 13 years. With 5 locations and extended hours of operation, we pride ourselves on being caring professionals who want the very best for you and your family. We treat all accident, injury and post –surgical cases and offer many specialized treatment programs including general orthopedic rehabilitation, Sport specific physical therapy, Women’s health programs and many more.
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred but not required.
- Current state of New Jersey license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Experienced Therapist preferred but new/recent grads welcome as well!
- Ability to handle a fast paced clinic, multi task and provide quaility care at that the same time is a must.
Apply online today!
“In compliance with New Jersey Executive Order No. 252 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement), effective August 6, 2021, this position mandates full vaccination. Any offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the same.”