Position: Physical Therapist
Location: Oviedo, Florida
Minimum Experience: 1 + year of experience preferred; new grads are welcomed to apply.
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate, bonus potential.
Employment Type: Full time, part time or PRN options
About Ability Rehabilitation:
Ability Rehabilitation is a well-established and respected outpatient orthopedic practice where we believe in placing the well-being of our patients first. We accomplish this through carefully selecting compassionate, dedicated, and team-oriented staff. Our company is therapist owned and together, we have over 20 years of well qualified therapy experience. We serve communities in 8 counties, with a total of 23 outpatient clinics. And we’re probably not done growing, so join our company and grow with us! Step inside any one of our locations and you’ll feel it: a culture of care, professionalism and human connection.
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Continuing Education
- Multiple opportunities for Professional Development, Specialization, and Leadership
- Clinical Mentorship
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapist Program.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience
- Current state ofFlorida license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
We Welcome you to check out our website: abilityrehabilitation.com
Please apply on line for immediate consideration!