Physical Therapist PT
Bangs Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
How many Physical Therapists does it take to change a light bulb? We don't really know but it only takes one Physical Therapist to change a life.....perhaps that’s you!?! Come one come all, bring your recent Physical Therapist diploma or amazing years of experience and let’s have some fun impacting lives daily!!!
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
In this role, you will provide physical therapy to residents and patients within a skilled nursing facility with an amazing in-house rehab team and fun atmosphere. We'll support you as a valued Physical Therapist with the advantages and benefits you would expect from one of the largest providers of short- and long-term health care services in the nation. We'll also give you every opportunity to continue to develop your Physical Therapy skills and grow in your career, such as:
- IN-HOUSE rehab team that honors diversity and inclusion
- Cutting edge tailored software
- Access to home physical therapy exercise programs for clients
- Physical Therapy CEUs through Medbridge such as online Joint Mobilization and Orthopedic Special Exam Tests
- Challenge yourself and inspire others through our Master Physical Therapy Clinician program
- Regional clinical support such as consultations via FaceTime or Zoom with Division Specialists in Seating & Positioning, Falls and Balance and Dementia Specialties
These are just a few amazing benefits to working with us as a Physical Therapist to show you the RESPECT that you deserve!
QUALIFICATIONS THAT WE NEED:
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
- One (1) year of clinical experience preferred but not required.
- Current license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the State, if required by state law.
Bangs Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Bangs, TX is a 48-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.