ProHealth Home Care Inc
16 days ago
The physical therapist contracted or employed through the Organization is responsible for providing physical therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Personnel Services Agreement.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provides inservice education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations,
- When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
Please note we are hiring for El Dorado County
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization,
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the State, if applicable.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-Time and/or Part-Time
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.