Physical Therapy Tech
Madison Spine and PT
Position:Physical Therapist Tech
Location: Westwood, New Jersey
Employment Type: Part Time
Hours per week: 30 hours or less
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapy Tech on a part time basis for our Westwood clinic for an immediate start date. Up to 29 hours per week is needed and a generous hourly rate is being offered!
The successful candidate will assist the PT's with patient care, such as administering heat/cold packs, maintaining therapy equipment and ensuring a clean, neat clinic environment.
- 1+ years’ experience in a medical environment, ideally in a PT/OT therapy department.
- Student enrolled in a PT/OT curriculum program preferred.
- Proficient in Word & Excel.
- Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service are key.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Caring nature, with a genuine interest in helping people.
About Madison Spine & Physical Therapy:
Madison Spine & Physical Therapy has been serving the Bergen County, New Jersey community for over 13 years. With 6 locations and extended hours of operation, we pride ourselves on being caring professionals who want the very best for our patients. We treat all accident, injury and post-surgical cases and offer many specialized treatment programs including general orthopedic rehabilitation, sport specific physical therapy, women’s health programs and many more.
Apply online to be considered!
“In compliance with New Jersey Executive Order No. 252 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement), effective August 6, 2021, this position mandates full vaccination. Any offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the same.”