Altru Health System (www.altru.org) in Grand Forks, North Dakota (www.visitgrandforks.com)has a wonderful opportunity for BC/BE Physiatrist to join its busy, well established practice.
- Join a well established practice with 2 other Physiatrists and a supportive staff.
- 23 bed inpatient unit is located in a brand new, state of the art Specialty Hospital.
- Call of 1:3 - primarily telephone call on evenings and weekends supported by Internal Medicine Hospitalists.
- Average of 16-18 outpatient visits
About Altru Health System
Altru Health System is a non-profit integrated health system with headquarters on a 90-acre medical campus in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Altru is a 270+ bed, Level II Trauma Center and serves a primary care population of over 225,000.
Altru Health System is a physician led organization which provides an array of services to meet the needs of area residents of all ages and all levels of health.
- 44 physician-led specialties
- More than 230 physicians
- Level II Trauma Center
- 2 Hospitals: Altru Hospital and Altru Specialty Center
- Altru’s Sports Advantage powered by EXOS
- Altru Advanced Orthopedics
- Sanny & Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention & Genetics
- Truyu Aesthetic Center
- Partnership with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center and the National Cancer Instittue (NCI) to offer leading clinical trial research in our community
- State of the art equipment (e.g., Tomotherapy, PET/CT)
- Most Wired – Advanced Category 2017
- First in North Dakota to offer Fibroscan
- Accredited as a Primary Stroke Center
- Recipient of American College of Cardiology’s NCDR
- ACTION Registry-GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement Award 2015
- CARF Three-Year Accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation
Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offer teaching opportunities in family practice and general surgery
For More Information Contact: