Physician - Pediatrician
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, TX is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Pediatrician to join an established team. Work alongside 12 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians as well as great support from OB/GYN, MFM, NICU, Pedi Hospitalist and other Pedi Sub-specialties. Outpatient practice that includes Inpatient call coverage quarterly.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system.
For more information, please visitwww.christustrinityclinic.org
Recruiter Contact Information:
About the Company
In 1999, two historic Catholic charities became one, forming CHRISTUS Health and creating a unique purpose in the modern health care market - to take better care of people.
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission that the Sisters of Charity Health Care system and Incarnate Word Health system shared for more than a century, is now also the mission of CHRISTUS Health.
Ranked among the top 10 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in seven U.S. states, Chile and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion.
Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.