Piano Accompanist & Choral Instructional Asst. - Artesia Intermediate School
Artesia Public School
Artesia Intermediate School Artesia, NM
DATE POSTED: July 28, 2021
BEGINNING DATE: August 9, 2021
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 48 College Credit Hours or Passed the Para-Professional Assessment Test
- A valid New Mexico Public Education Department Educational Assistant License
- Advanced piano skills, site reading, & music theory
- Perform piano accompaniment for practice, rehearsals, school choir programs, & choir ensembles
- Perform other related duties as assigned
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
WORK SCHEDULE: 183 Day Contract
HOW TO APPLY: Complete the entire application ONLINE to be considered for this position. Provide complete reference information for each reference including name, address, contact number, and email address. Resume and reference letters are optional.
REQUIREMENTS: The applicant, if selected, MUST undergo a FBI Fingerprint Background Report
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY-The Artesia Public Schools District is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applications are considered without regard to race, gender, creed, age, national origin, or disability in compliance with Federal and State laws.