Pilot In Command-CE500
Our motto, "We are Ladies and Gentlemen, serving Ladies and Gentlemen", is evident in every interaction with our customers, co-workers, and team mates. We strive to find the best and brightest talent for each position within our organization, enabling the unique qualities of each individual to shine and compliment the entire team.
- Do you have a burning desire to be the best at what you do?
- Is the customer #1 with you?
- Are you uncompromising about safety?
- Are you a positive, up-beat person?
- Do you have an inner need to do things right?
- Are deadlines and organization important to you?
- Do you look forward to meeting your passengers and getting to know them?
- Are you excited to provide a level of customer service unrivaled by the competition?
The pilot in command falls under the flight crew division of the charter flight operations and is responsible for providing outstanding service to charter customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company procedures and FAA regulations. The purpose of the flight operations department is to provide safe, secure, convenient air transportation in line with client demands.
The primary focus of the Million Air/American Jet team is saving lives, which provides a unique life style option to the typical 135 pilot with extended trips away from home and family.
The 135-charter fleet is made up of a variety of mid cabin aircraft. We will train in specific aircraft type with requisite hours. Current openings include:
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Work to ensure safety is never compromised, working with the safety manager.
2. Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner. Develop a rapport with aircraft owners and passengers.
3. Inspect aircraft for cleanliness and upkeep prior to customer arrival
4. Communicate often and in a timely fashion in person, by phone, and by email. Advise flight ops of customer preferences.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position reports to the Chief Pilot
This position operates in a professional environment, which may include exposure to all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is an exempt position.
This position includes varying duty schedules which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
Scheduling flexibility a must
No travel expected outside of Pilot duties.
Required Education and Experience
1. Possess an ATP certificate
2. Have acquired 3000 hours total time, and 300 hours of operating experience in type preferred
3. Possess a valid 1st class medical
4. Attend Part 135 simulator training every 6 months, and part 91 simulator training every 12 months
5. Be or become highly knowledgeable of CFR 14
6. Meet the requirements of 14CFR, Part 135.243 (a)(1) and (c)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Acceptable driving record
2. Ability to pass a background check
3. Zero tolerance drug free company
4. Must live within 30 minutes of base airport
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with our without notice.