Bilfinger Inc. known as a leading one-stop shop provider for complex industrial services is seeking Pipe Welders at our Inwood, WV facility, for a long term maintenance job.
- Safety is a priority; employee must understand construction risks and bring them to the attention of their supervisor.
- Must be able to TIG, stick, and/or orbital weld on stainless and/or carbon (pipe size and material welded varies per site)
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws to ensure finish product meets site standards
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements and specifications
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and develop fabrication and installation plans
- Must pass required weld tests
- High School Diploma/GED and completion or craft apprenticeship
- Quality minded, positive team player, safety conscious and production focused.
- Have basic math, reading, writing and computer skills.
- Proficient in blueprint reading
- NCCER certification is a plus
- Ability to work at heights greater than six feet off of the ground
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective equipment (face-shield, gloves, safety harness, etc.)
Powered by JazzHR