Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Casino Brighton can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Seminole Casino Brighton is a 27,000-square-foot casino with 375-slot and gaming machines, a seven-table poker room, and high-stake bingo seats, with full service restaurant and lounge. Its warm and friendly staff, ultra-modern air-conditioning system, clean atmosphere, and rewarding casino promotions are a welcome alternative to big city gaming.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
Responsible for all activity relative to Table Games.
- Informs and communicates all pertinent information to Table Games Leadership, verifies and supervises payout transactions relative to Table Games.
- Oversees all significant monetary exchanges to ensure prompt and accurate execution of transactions.
- Completes daily personnel assignments and re-assigns personnel based on business volumes, including but not limited to Early Outs and the opening and closing of games.
- Communicates interdepartmentally on an ongoing basis with departments such as Marketing, Security and Surveillance.
- Completes performance appraisals for direct reports, providing clear direction as needed to meet departmental standards and achieve both departmental and company goals. Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for key control and associated documentation.
- Responsible for training and communicating all procedural changes/modifications/new policies.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
Possess a thorough knowledge of the various games and equipment in Table Games.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of IGC regulations for Table Games
- Must possess strong leadership qualities, be able to communicate effectively both orally and in written format, and be capable of making sound decisions based on established IGC regulations.
- Ability to exercise appropriate discretion in identifying situations that require senior leadership attention.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Federal Currency Transactions (CTR) and SARC reporting guidelines.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Office and Excel
- Must be able to work within a smoke-filled environment.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- College degree preferred
- 4 years supervisory experience in a casino setting