Plant Manager - comm'l vacuum heat treat
The PM will lead all activities in a vacuum heat treating and nitriding facility and work to achieve long-term and short-term goals and respective results.
- Develop and execute Business Plans each year.
- Develop and execute the Capital Expenditure Plan.
- Develop and execute the Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Achieve Sales and P&L growth goals established by Division and Corporation.
- Maintain all Quality Accreditations/Certifications.
- Supervise, coach, mentor and develop staffing at all levels needed to maintain an excellent safety record and achieve production demand.
- Maintain and improve capital equipment, tooling, perishable/consumable supplies.
- 5 consecutive years with full P&L responsibility of a metals based, manufacturing facility.
- Genuinely motivated to win, has a passion for sales and company growth.
- Data-driven decisions, analyze data to drive business intelligence, target metrics and excel at business/financial forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in material science or metallurgy.