We are building THE Single Family Rental Repair/Maintenance Marketplace!
IFM Restoration is a culture-first, talent-driven organization that is disrupting the $Trillion+ Single Family Rental industry. IFM has quickly become one of the industry’s leading players serving the largest companies in the sector as they grow their asset portfolios across a nation-wide footprint. As a well-funded, VC-backed start-up that was recently named to the Inc 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies, we are building the online marketplace for Rental Maintenance & Repair.
Our Plumbing Dispatchers are critical to growing our business as they manage contractor schedules, projecting staffing needs while working closely with our internal teams.
- Scheduling and dispatching plumbers for home-maintenance work orders.
- Ongoing coordination between residents and plumbers ensures hassle-free scheduling and completion of work orders.
- Dispatch experience in the plumbing industry a strong plus
- Customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and change direction quickly
- Having industry knowledge is a bonus, but being coachable and able to work with a team is a MUST.
You must embody and resemble our THORE Values - Team, Hungry, Ownership, Resourceful, and Energizer.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) - Traditional & Roth
- Short Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- Accident, Cancer, Hospitalization Insurance
- Legal Shield / ID Shield
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- On Site Fitness Center
Salary: $40,000 - 50,000 plus bonus opportunity and equity options
IFM Restoration believes that diversity, inclusion and equity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to modeling diversity and inclusion with equitable treatment for all.