City of Vinita Park
Saint Louis, MO
The North County Police Cooperative is actively looking to recruit police officers into our rapidly growing department. We are a fast paced and active agency with great benefits and pay! We are looking for a responsible officer to maintain law and order, protect members of the public and their properties and improve citizens’ quality of life. The goal is to achieve community safety and crime reduction.
Officers will be responsible for the routine patrol of the North County Police Cooperative. They are responsible for maintaining a high degree of visibility, to preserve the public peace, to secure the protection of life and property, the prevention of crime and the apprehension of law violators. They are responsible for the enforcement of federal, state and municipal ordinances as well as serving and protecting the citizens of North County Police Cooperative and visitors to the cities we serve.
- Must be at least 21 years of age by hire date
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent
- A current Missouri POST License or currently enrolled in an approved Police Academy (Class A License)
- Maintain a valid Missouri Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Current on all continuing education requirements
- Excellent work history and attendance record
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Between $47K – $49K / year depending on experience