Growing Minds Early Education Programs
Growing Minds Early Education Program is looking for an experienced Early Education Teacher with a minimum of 1 year teaching experience. The primary job functions include but is not limited to:
- Engaging and Supporting all students in learning
- Creating and maintaining effective environments for student learning
- Understanding and organizing subject matter for student learning
- Planning instruction and designing learning experiences for all students
- Assessing students for learning
- Developing as a professional educator
- Understanding Community Care Licensing Title 22 and/or Title 5 regulations.
The Early Childhood Teacher Requirements:
- You MUST have a California Child Development Teacher Level Permit or higher issued by the California Commission Teacher Credentialing.
Job Type: Full-time, year round
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays