Precast Design Drafting Technician
United Employment Group Inc
The design drafter is responsible for creating a technical draft of the architects' and engineers' designs using various software applications.
This is a full-time position and is not an entry-level position.
• Apply your AutoCAD and Revit skills, creativity, and structural precast drawing skills to this exciting position.
• Prior Precast Concrete, Structural Steel and Civil Based drafting experience a plus.
• Structural Engineering experience highly desirable.
• High paced, friendly work atmosphere.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5 years minimum experience in production drafting is required.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit. Titan is preferred but not necessary.
• Exceptional understanding of construction document management.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills