Join a team that has been recognized by Colorado Parent magazine as a 2020 FAMILY FAVORITE TOP 3 PRESCHOOL AND CHILDCARE.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
A Preschool Teacher at The Goddard School is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment. Additionally a Preschool Teacher is responsible to work together with an Assistant or Co-Lead Teacher and in conjunction with the entire faculty.
- Developing and implementing lesson plans in accordance with Colorado and Goddard standards.
- Learning and following Quality Assurance guidelines each day.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children and building positive child behaviors.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Using assessment tools and conducting parent/teacher conferences twice per year.
- Creating and maintaining a safe and healthy classroom environment.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff..
- Building teamwork - not participating in useless gossip.
- Participating in staff and training meetings.
- Experience working with children in a large childcare center setting preferred.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in the education field, or CDA credential preferred.
- Nurturing and loving teaching style.
- Team player.
- Committing to continuing education.
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive wage depending on education and experience
- 401k retirement plan match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training and prep time
- Winter Break from 12/24 thru 1/1
- Teacher Appreciation Celebration
- Company sponsored holiday party
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 60 days
- Supplemental Aflac insurance
You may apply directly through this site or at http://www.goddardschool.com/denver/broomfield-144th-avenue-co/careers