Primary Care Physician
Privia Medical Group
We are currently looking for a BC/BEfamily or internal medicine physician to join our primary care practice in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 51 providers, including 20 board certified family and internal medicine physicians as well as pediatricians, OB-GYN physicians, advanced practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our multi-specialty group provides the full scope of outpatient primary care services to the Clarksville-Montgomery County area
- Our patients have access to our on-site lab and radiology services, as well as our walk-in clinic
- Full-time schedule and very light telephone-based call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Clarksville, TN:
- Located in Northern Tennessee, Clarksville is a historic city that is bordered by the scenic beauty of the Cumberland River, a thriving and progressive university, and neighborhoods of people who are passionately committed to their city.
- Home to Austin Peay State University, residents have access to institutions of higher education and a community which promotes a unique cultural experience, diversity, and a vibrant arts scene.
- Whether its the downtown market, summer concerts, winter ice skating, or festivals, downtown Clarksville is filled with entertainment and activities year-round.
- The community is conveniently located about 1 hour northeast of Nashville and Nashville International Airport.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.