Primary Care Physician Needed for Outpatient Practice in the North Bay of CA
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in gorgeous North Bay communities with great schools and lots of cultural entertainment and metro amenities. Enjoy moderate weather and close proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of family medicine jobs and internal medicine jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
Call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Please reference job #2702677.
- Outpatient primary care in well-established practice
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with 1:4 phone-only call
- Retirement package and relocation
- Board certification required
- Desirable North Bay community near San Francisco
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Vacation and CME time
- North Bay Area with open markets, galleries, bike trails, golf, performing arts, and wineries
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail