Principal - Business Consulting
Infosys is seeking a Principal Business Consultant (Product Management). In this role you will be taking end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from narrative creation, initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high-quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• This position may require travel in the US.
• At least of 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 12 years of Experience in Product Management. Scrum and Agile expertise preferred.
• Close partnership with PMO VPs and product managers to synchronize design, marketing, front end & backend engineering
• Chair meetings with Design, Data, Development, Adoption Management teams
• Experience in successfully delivering projects in Client’s Matrix environment (Multiple vendors/teams involved in any single project)
• Manage portfolio of projects – Deliverables, Critical Paths, Dates, Budget/ Forecast
• Experience in Building OEM’s, Real estate and Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Pharma, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Retail companies, SaaS companies would be preferred
• Ensure ‘Strategic partner (vendor) is adhering to and meeting service levels based on contractual obligations
• Manage all projects and work request prioritization in conjunctions with BRMs to optimize resources
• Receive, review, modify all SOWs to meet business needs
• Obtain necessary approvals
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin