About the team
We’re looking for individuals that:
- Have years of experience consistently delivering high value, high impact, and often cross-team projects. Staff and Principal Engineers are the most senior individual contributors at HubSpot, They are leaders that continually strive to raise the bar for the engineering organization as a whole.
- Break down large complex projects and collaborate with individuals and other teams to successfully deliver solutions for our customers.
- Partner with engineering and product leadership to identify issues that need to be prioritized and addressed.
- Understand the value of building a diverse team, and are champions and upstanders for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives.
- Foster an environment that encourages autonomy and psychological safety.
- Enjoy mentoring and coaching other team members in a psychologically safe way, while also being open to learning from them as well.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in theHubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit ourcareers websiteto learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.