Principal Support Consultant
Manage projects to include developing and delivering detailed solutions and for managing client relationships from technical and interpersonal perspective and ensuring the development and delivery of supply chain solutions to customers through software upgrades or additional rollouts. Lead problem identification, software specification, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Ensure projects remain within budget/cost and on-time as well as ensure quality in connection with MA products and ensures timely services. Serve as escalation point for customer issues. Identify additional product/service sales opportunities. Prioritize issues and projects for customer service project team.
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- 5 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- 3 years of experience with database troubleshooting or developing in SQL or related relational database
- 3 years of experience implementing in Systemi, Unix, Linux or Windows operating systems
- 3 years of experience implementing in any supply chain domain
Requires up to 50% travel.