PRN Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth, TX
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to work within our clinics in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified/board eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no call or hospital rounds
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters-your patients' care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-DFW has multiple clinic locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, commonly referred to as DFW or North Texas, encompasses 13 counties and is home to just over 7 million people. The area offers everything from smaller communities full of charm and hidden treasures, to big city areas loaded with excitement and trendy destinations. Enjoy an affordable cost of living, excellent schools, world-class museums, shopping venues, sporting events, live entertainment, amusement parks and a rich and celebrated history.