Overview Are you looking for an Entry Level position with exciting growth opportunity in 2021? Do you have mechanical aptitude/hands on or vocational training? Do you want a full time, direct hire position.9/80 work schedule and benefits start on your first day!Please take a look at one of our HOT JOBS below!
We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future. Responsibilities
- Performs setting-up, mixing and/or delivering production chemicals used in a manufacturing or process area where accuracy of chemical composition is important (e.g., wafer, ink toner, media) in process operation
- Removes and disposes of waste chemicals, solvents, and acids
- Conducts maintenance of production Tanks and equipment
- May profile furnaces and clean up chemical spills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Fit assembly parts onto fixtures and gauges following verbal and written instructions.
- This includes using light hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Mechanical hand eye coordination and good basic math skills are required.
- Knowledge and use of inspection equipment such as Vernier calipers and height gages is a plus but not required; but must be willing and able to learn.
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here .
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here .
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobhamaes.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.