Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Do you want to work for an organization that values your opinion? Do you want to work for an organization where you can play a pivotal role in several different areas? Look no further. As a Texas Instruments Product Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and dynamic team oriented environment with exposure to a variety of state-of-the art applications each day.
Responsibilities may include:
* Collaborate and work in a team environment with Design, Applications, Test, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality and Reliability in all aspects of new product development, production release to accomplish goals, and test cost objectives.
* Perform evaluation, debug and characterization of integrated circuits to ensure they meet the product requirement specifications and manufacturing requirements
* Work with failure analysis (FA) to determine root cause of any reliability and qualification failures
* Work with process and package technology development to develop and qualify technologies for new product development
* Work closely with the global manufacturing facilities to address customer specific product quality, yield management and cost reductions issues on mature products. Scope of work could include product spins and derivatives
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
* 3 year’s of relevant experience
* Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits their operation and analysis
* Experience with Teradyne J750 and VLCT tester platforms
* Data analysis skills using Spotfire, dataPower or equivalent tool based on STDF
* Experience with product engineering activities such as yield improvement and test time reduction
* Strong understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production
* Experienced with test program and hardware offload to TI offshore manufacturing sites
* Experience with integrated circuit and device failure analysis
* Extensive knowledge of statistics and tools to analyze large amounts of characterization data and determine and set production test limits and predict yield data
* Have working knowledge of what is required to take a product from development stage to production
* Ability to work in a team setup comprising of other functional groups
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Strong problem solving, verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to multiplex between projects and be able to maintain project schedules
To be considered for this position, please apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Work Locations: Dallas > South Campus Dallas
Req ID: 2000055L