Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
This position offers a great opportunity to work on industry leading Radar mmWave sensor devices, targeted for broad applications in the automotive and industrial markets. In this role, you will be a contributing member of a cross functional team working on new and innovative DfT (Design-for-Test) techniques to drive low cost test solutions for Complex / Analog IPs for high volume production testing on roadmap ATE test platforms (Advantest, Teradyne). You will work on cutting edge CMOS process technology nodes, operating at mmWave frequencies (60GHz, 81GHz), targeting a wide breadth of product offerings from high performance and high cost to low power and low cost.
Responsibilities may include:
* Cost Entitlement contributor to RTM’d projects within the RADAR BU product line
* Collaborate and work in a team environment with Design, Applications, Systems, Program Management, Quality, Planning, Business, and Marketing in all aspects of cost entitlement in order to achieve COGs and eGAP entitlement goals
* Execute project level cost entitlement goals on yield improvement, test time reduction, Qual HW design, socket design, resource allocation, board schematic, layout, and diagnostic capabiility
* Work closely with the global manufacturing facilities to address customer specific product quality, yield management and cost reductions issues on RTM’d products
* Design qualification HW (BIBs, THB, PTC boards) and generating burn-in programs for device qualifications
* Work with process and package technology development to develop and qualify technologies for new product development
* Perform evaluation, debug, characterization, and qualification of 2nd source assembly, fab, & subtrate sites to ensure they meet the product requirement specifications and manufacturing requirements
* Work with failure analysis (FA) to determine root cause of any reliability and qualification failures
* Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
* 3 years of relevant PE experience (Test, DfT, ATE, etc.)
* Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits their operation and analysis
* Production test program and hardware development experience
* ATE experience on V93K or equivalent (J750, VLCT, LTX, iFlex, etc.)
* Knowledge and expertise across core disciplines of PE role; DfT, ATE HW, ATE SW, Characterization, Quality & Reliability, Failure Analysis, & RTM
* Knowledge of digital and analog test methods, high speed interfaces, and RF analog BiST (ORBiT)
* Extensive knowledge of statistics and tools to analyze large amounts of production test data and determine and set accurate tracer projects to improve yield and/or reduce test time (mBayse, SpotFire, TestWare, ParmDB, etc.)
* Proficiency in programming/scripting in C , Python, PERL
* Revision control tools experience : Subversion, Git
* Ability to work in a team setup comprising of other functional groups
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Strong problem solving, verbal, and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask between projects and be able to maintain project schedules
* Experience with integrated circuit and device failure analysis
* Programming skills for automation of automated test equipment
To be considered for this position, please apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Work Locations: Dallas > South Campus Dallas
Req ID: 20000523