Newport Beach, CA
Randstad Technologies is currently partnered with an up-and-coming 3D printing that was started in the early 2000's has since seen rapid growth since. They're on the cutting edge of 3D manufacturing and they're creating a 4th industrial revolution by making manufacturing much more efficient and cost effective. Their technology allows organizations to print at speeds 100x faster than other competitors and at 1/20th the cost. Currently the organization is looking to a top tier Product Manager to lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of their innovative products. Fully remote position based in SoCal. Amazing opportunity to work for a first class organization and grow your career.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Communicate and align the product goals, results, priorities, roadmap, and milestones to the project team and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers using all the means at your disposal, including direct interviews, focus groups, surveys, and operational and support data.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Maintain regular communication regarding KPIs and relevant learnings with executive leadership team
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Agile Methodology
- product lifecycle
- 3D printing
- healthcare product management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.