Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is seeking a Product Manager
to join our team. This role is the primary liaison between business users and project teams in the design, development, support, and ongoing evolution of business systems that enable the Associations' lending and insurance processes. This role will have an in-depth knowledge of the Associations' lending and insurance processes and the business system(s) they support. They will work collaboratively to articulate the business need, solve the business problem, and create and support the system(s) within a domain of responsibility.
System Development and Execution
- Within a domain of responsibility, serve as the business expert in the design, development, implementation, and support of the business systems that support the Associations' lending and insurance processes.
- Gather insights from business users and key stakeholders to identify business needs and challenges.
- Ensure the business system(s) provide a positive user experience and meet the needs of the business.
- Champion the organization's data strategy ensuring data remains a strategic asset of the Association
- Create and maintain user-centric journey maps and personas.
- Participate in process mapping discussions.
System Evolution and Support
- Communicate a compelling vision to project team members with a defined minimum feature set.
- Collaborate to write user stories, identify test scenarios, ensure appropriate end-to-end scenario testing is completed and sign-off on feature releases.
- Prioritize user stories based on data and value and establish project milestones. Continually iterate based on user feedback and available data.
- Ensure data quality within the solution to maximize accurate and consistent delivery and appropriate process control measurements
- Maintain all documentation that provides support for business process(s) and reason(s) behind key decisions.
- Draft and communicate system releases.
- Complete change management activities to assure successful user transition and maximize derived value. Serve as a resource in the development and facilitation of end-user training.
- Review and elevate the effectiveness of business systems based on key metrics and Association goals. Communicate the results to Lead Product Managers and key stakeholders. Co-create recommendations for adaptation as needed.
- Create/maintain system roadmaps. Lead continuous discovery, problem exploration and lean pilots (experiments) to rapidly test assumptions.
- Assist Product Analyst in providing ongoing user and production support to resolve technical issues and identify business problems for further exploration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Technology is required
- 3 years' experience in product development, researching, analyzing, and developing solutions including technology systems.
- 3 years credit related and/or lending operations experience within the Farm Credit System. Emphasis in process or system development in customer relationship management, loan document generation and/or loan origination preferred.