Product Owner III
This position is 100% remote.
Our client has an immediate need for a Product Owner III who will be participating in a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance products across corporate business landscape.
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Financial Services/ Statistics/ Computer Science and/ or military experience
- 6-8 years of overall experience with Product Ownership
- 2+ years of experience in Lean Product Management
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile Software Delivery
- 3+ years of experience in an Agile environment
- Experience as a product owner or product manager on an Agile sprint team
- Experience with BI Product management and Solution delivery
- Experience in managing data/ BI focused delivery teams and processes
- Experience with Heavy financial/ Balance Sheet analytics product / service offering
- Extensive experience in product and service management
- Owning the strategic roadmap, in partnership with Design & Technology, to bring transparency and agility to the delivery process
- Owning and proactively supporting Analytics related to CCAR, CECL financial reporting
- Supporting and partnering with engineering teams- including escalation and resolution of impediments
- Communicating strategy and services to users, partners, and customers via digital and physical channels
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs
About the Company
ConsultUSA specializes in Project Management and Business Analysis focused IT positions within various industries. We also offer challenging technical engagements in Application Development, Data Warehouse/BI, QA, & Network Engineering. We are partnered with solutions company PMCentersUSA, a PMI® award-winning consulting & training organization and GSA contract holder. Together, we offer exceptional career choices for talented individuals to assist our clients with their IT project-based needs, strategic business projects, & organizational improvement initiatives. We offer a range of outstanding benefits including a 401K Savings Plan with Employer Matching for both salaried and hourly employees. Other benefits for salaried employees include: Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental & vision), Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Industry Certification cost reimbursement. Once on board, a dedicated Account Manager will work with you to identify specific goals to help you advance in your career and provide you with free enrollment in our professional development courses through PMCentersUSA.