Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 1 yearDescription:
- As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for providing exceptional data-driven consultation to support a portfolio of restaurants at scale. You will explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and execute on special projects to help restaurants optimize their business. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in an early stage environment and be passionate about the restaurant space.
- Provide strategic insights and lead continuous product improvement efforts, working with product and engineering teams to drive improvements and escalations support.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to improve overall serviceability, usability, and marketability of our products.
- Manage complex technical issues, troubleshooting, and provide regular updates on issues to key support, sales, PM constituents.
- Provide guidance to create documentation including knowledgebase articles and produce video walkthroughs with voiceovers
- Utilize dashboards to monitor business and operational impact of new policies and products
- Lead exit interviews and conduct surveys, surfacing important insights to drive the business forward
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solveSkill/Experience/Education
- 5+ years demonstrated experience developing and executing strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written -Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team, uniting disparate groups across engineering, product management, and sales in support of a common goal -Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, Google Presentations, and Salesforce
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.