Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
A Production Associate is responsible for the safe operation, accurate scaling of ingredients and mixing in the proper sequence and set up for the industrial mixers that produce the dough and toppings for all of our baked goods.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: $20/hr!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Proper interpretation of all formulas and proper development of all doughs, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas.
- Accurate measurements of ingredients.
- Load ingredients in the proper order into the mixer and maintaining mixer schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe environment through compliance of all Company, Local, State and Federal mandates or programs.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and procedures.
- Act with a Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety, and Superior quality standards.
- Assist with various positions as assigned by the supervisor.
- May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor.