MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Production Associate II, Aurora USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• 1st shift - 6:30 Am-3Pm
• 2nd shift - 4:00Pm -12:30Am
• The hiring manager is looking for solderers that will be soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work.
• The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
High School Diploma/GED
• 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read drawings and work instructions
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work with small tools
• Soldering experience preferred
• Maintain good attendance / OT flexible
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.