Now offering up to $2,000 New Hire Bonus! And we have increased our payrate!
Manufacturing is the heartbeat of the American economy—and hiring good people is crucial to making a great product
Andersen Corporation, the leading manufacturer of windows and patio doors, is looking for production associates to join our growing team at the Bayport, MN plant!
Andersen offers both full time and seasonal positions depending on business conditions and relevant work experience.
What We Offer:
- Openings on 1st (limited availability) 2nd and 3rd shift
- Competitive base pay: $19-$22.66/hr + 6% shift differential on 2nd and and 9% on 3rd shift
- Generous benefits, profit sharing, and retirement plans
- Fit for Work Program
- A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives
Why We’re Different
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
- Have a strong sense of accountability—and an equally strong sense of teamwork
- Be able to work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety requirements.
- Follow all applicable procedures, Standardized Work, Control Plans, and Product Specifications.
- Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities.
- Follow defined clean-up times.
- Engage in cross-training to maintain flexibility and adaptability to support resource planning.
- Work to an established rate as defined by customer demand and Standardized Work.
- Operate Power Industrial Trucks (PIT) and other material handling equipment as required.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required.
- Participate in defining and improving standard work
- Identify problems; communicate issues to Work Center Leads and Supervisors.
- Support a respectful workplace.
- Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
- A minimum of 1 year manufacturing experience
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long periods.
- Ability to read and understand reports and a willingness to cross train on several operations.
- Dependability and punctuality
- Desire to learn skills on the job in a fast-paced environment