CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
- 1-3 years in Beverage / Food Production or Manufacturing experience.
- HS diploma / GED or higher education level.
- Computer literacy: general data entry, MS Word, Excel, other.
- Support the production operations by planning, preparing, and adjusting production schedules to minimize losses, create efficiencies and meet customer service demands.
- Maintain a 3-day look-ahead schedule and limit expedited orders
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and lead schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Reviews raw material availability issues with Inventory Control to minimize production disruptions due to raw material shortages.
- Ensures all work orders clearly define scopes of work, durations, and all packaging materials
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for production planning.
- Other tasks as requested.