Production Technician H-7
Our client is a global leader in plastic and aluminum design, manufacturing, and high-speed capping equipment/application systems. We are looking for experienced Maintenance Mechanics to join their team.
Title: Production Technician
Location: Kilgore, Texas
Overview: The Production Technician ensures that the plastic molding produces products within customer specifications by performing minor troubleshooting and intervening to ensure the process flow is running smoothly. The Technician will have a moderate level of mechanical ability and experience and skill in Injection or Compression molding technology.
- Troubleshoot molding process and provide ongoing mold care for all tools.
- Install hosing and ensure correct water flow. Install shielding and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform proper conveyor and shielding set ups to prevent part loss.
- Perform start ups after mold changes and perform color changes.
- Input accurate data into Shop Floor system.
- Follow correct working standard and procedures for each type of mold (i.e. collapsible core, rack, strip, etc.).
- Perform troubleshooting tasks with minimum downtime.
- Salvage parts and raw materials to reduce waste.
- Perform daily materials checks and process parameter checks.
- High school diploma or GED. Technical schooling/certification is preferred.
- Experience performing troubleshooting/maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Preferably on injection/compression molding equipment.
- Experience with plastic injection molding or compression molding machinery.
- Working knowledge of machine tools.
- Written and verbal communication skills required to operate in a team environment.
- Team player and team oriented.
Pay: Hourly Position with Full Benefits. Contact Recruiter for More Info.