Growing EMS, contract electronic manufacturer, seeks Program Manager with experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Develop and grow long-term relationships and increase business with assigned customers and their key executives and stakeholders.
- Manage projects through the manufacturing cycle, from initial project start-up through to delivery.
- Overall accountability for customer P&L, OTD, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and win new business opportunities with assigned customer accounts including negotiating contracts to maximize profit.
- Facilitate the proposal/quote process for new opportunities within the customer account and recommend pricing.
- Operate as the key point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer account.
- Main liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and services according to customer needs.
- Lead weekly customer meetings both internally and externally and drive actions, assign owners, and commit to due dates.
- Coordinate with internal teams to review and commit to customer order delivery dates.
- Develop actions with cross-functional teams to mitigate any gaps to delivery commits, quality requirements, and internal margin targets.
- Coordinate issues that may arise during procurement, manufacturing, test, and quality assurance, and work to create solutions to meet the delivery and budget goals.
- Work with customers on business planning, volume forecasting, inventory management, pricing and more.
- Coordinate and oversee after-market services, such as repairs, returns, and warranties.
- Identify the customers’ goals, needs, potential risks, and key issues and address as part of strategic growth plans.
Required Education and Training
A post-secondary degree in Engineering or Business and/or 5+ years of related experience in the electronics or other hi-tech manufacturing industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hi-Tech Manufacturing: 5 years (Required)