Program Manager, HCP Operations Process Development and Controls
Program Manager, HCP Operations Process Development and Controls
My client, a global, publicly traded, rare disease division of a larger pharma company, is based in Boston MA. They combine groundbreaking science with a steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of patients living with severe, life-threatening, and often ultra-rare diseases. The company’s scientists are among the first in the world to unlock the therapeutic potential of inhibiting terminal complement, a group of that play an important role in the body's immune response and can destroy healthy tissue in certain patients. They are driven by the following values: Find Answers, Change the World, and Create a Legacy.
This patient-centric organization offers a collaborative culture of like-minded individuals gathered around a common goal. Smart, driven, high-performing colleagues for you to partner with! Some opportunities happen only once in a lifetime – like a job where you can make a real difference!
They have the best of both worlds at this organization…the autonomy to be the experts in the field that they are, but also the backing and resources of large pharma to support them. They have a solid rare disease pipeline with 8-10 launches anticipated in the next couple of years!
Currently seeking a Program Manager, HCP Operations Process Development and Controls to join their team.
- 3 years experience with process improvement
- Experience with Smartsheet
- Innovative problem solver with can-do attitude
- Customer focused
- Project management experience
- Experience with salesforce.com is a plus
- Life sciences experience is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- LOCAL ONLY - No relo. Boston Preferred but will consider New Haven, CT
HCP Engagement Operations provides process, tools, guidance to support the strategic engagement of HCPs to meet the Commercial goals of the company. This position is responsible for the continuous development of enhanced process, communication tools, project management support and monitoring that support innovation, controls, and ongoing compliance within the HCP Engagement organization. This individual will report to the Director, US HCP Engagement Operations.
This role is accountable for enhancing HCP Engagement processes and programs across the organization to ensure an effective, efficient, and controlled way of engaging HCPs, providing project management support, process design and system capability support to achieve enterprise-wide goals.
- HCP Operations – Controls
- Ensure HCP Operations and its outsourced partners maintain a robust internal control environment to ensure audit-readiness
- Partner with TA Leads and stakeholders to implement and/or strengthen controls within their respective processes
- Partner with IT to implement and/or enhance IT efficiency and controls
- Provide oversight and support governance model for controls monitoring
- Ensure all HCP policies and procedures are maintained and updated according to business need and/or the company’s guidelines
- HCP Operations – Compliance
- Process Design and Operations
- Oversee the day-to-day reporting activities, providing accuracy checks to dashboards and helping team to resolve queries where needed.
- Utilize analytics tools and other methods to monitor various activities across the Businesses; identify potential areas of risk and prioritize risk resolution
- Accountable for managing the processes delivered by 3rd party providers in order to meet the agreed outcomes
- Ensuring processes are clearly documented, including design, operating procedures, templates, policies and training materials; maintain records of communications and training.
- Train team members in use of tools
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Identifying and supporting continuous improvement opportunities that transform and streamline the end-to-end process and drive efficiencies and/or higher performance levels.
- Develop process expertise in the organization; promote the identification of process opportunities or improvement possibilities and generate innovation within the service lines
- Work with the 3rd party providers to understand the root cause of the service issues in order to resolve process related escalations and identify continuous improvement opportunities from a delivery / service perspective
- Monitor and track effects of continuous improvement initiatives to ensure benefits are being realized
- Stakeholder Management
- Act as a point for process and escalations
- Be heavily involved in daily / weekly team huddles in order to be aware of the day-to-day issues and escalations and to understand major process gaps in order to drive process changes and improvements
- Ensure multiple perspectives are represented in the definition of services including process, policy, and technology
- BS/BA required; Masters preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within program and project management
- Experience with Smartsheet, Visio is preferred or equivalent
- Experience in managing processes in a shared service environment
- Strong communication, relationship building, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong leadership, customer service and organizational skills required
- Self-directed, self-motivated leader
- Pharmaceutical or life science experience and/or process improvement
- Process orientation, highly organized and attention to detail
- High aptitude for technology and ability to work within and between systems, reconciling information
- Identifies opportunities and continuously seeks solutions that capture and increase the value to the organization.
- Approaches work with an open mind and a wish to improve current processes
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail, ability to make clear decisions, compare/contrast and quality check work.
- Relationship and partnering skills are essential for this position. This job will require establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with cross-functional colleagues
- Uses a methodical, organized approach to problem-solving
- Ability to effectively communicate imperatives to stakeholders while translating relevant feedback into ongoing improvement of the company programs
Does this sound like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for? If so, AND you meet the minimum stated requirements, please forward your resume IN WORD FORMAT ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to number of responses, only those candidates that most closely match my client's requirements will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
If this is close, but not the exact fit, I specialize exclusively in pharma/biotech commercial opportunities. To view my other openings, please visit:
Once to the page, you may want to bookmark it as I update it regularly. If you are interested in an opportunity, please email me, including your resume and I will reply and schedule a time to chat if there is a potential fit. AGAIN, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I work by appointment only as I am on calls all day every day. THANK YOU!