CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
This position is responsible for measuring and driving the performance of an assigned customer program - including key performance metrics, production, and quality, customer communication including formal presentations, and attaining the necessary technical support to ensure the success of the program. The ideal candidate will besomeone that has repair &/or manufacturing line experience in Telecom, Wireless, and or Electronics.Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer on operational and performance issues.
- Develop and maintain on-going relationships with customers and vendors to guarantee the customer service and financial needs of the program are surpassed.
- Conduct regular meetings with Operations/Business managers to ensure customer needs and timelines are achieved.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner via a customer-defined escalation process and coordination of internal resources.
- Monitor project performance to customer requirements and expectations.
- Issue regular reports on program performance.
- Coordinate work of various functional groups such as Operations, IT, Quality, and Billing.
- Identify areas of non-conformance and develop remedial plans.
- Translate operations needs into draft requirements for IT development.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Provide management and technical expertise to customers and cross-functional business counterparts.
- Other Duties assigned.
- Must be an organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Worked with P&L, Budgets, Audits is a plus
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Project), report preparation and data analysis.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend contract language is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Able to travel 10%
- B.S. Degree in Business, Project Management, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 5-7 years Program, Project, or Operations Management experience in a fast-paced operation.
- Experience in wireless network field operations, a plus
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, and LTE technologies.
- Familiarity with major OEM RAN equipment
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.