-LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - once COVID restrictions lifted; will have to come into the office.
-Will be supporting pay team/Central Pay functions for pharmacy clients.
-Basic MS Office/Excel experience; manipulate data in Excel.
-Will be checking shared email inbox/voicemails to respond to client requests. Will have to respond via email or call client back.
-Will have to research and resolve issues for client inquires.
-Previous pharmacy experience in retail setting preferred
-Potential for temp to hire for right candidate.
Under the direction of the Manager of Central Pay, the Central Pay Specialist manages and coordinates the complete enrollment or disenrollment process of pharmacy customers into or out of ***s Elevate Provider Network Central Pay Services. The Central Pay Specialist s responsibility for placing funds on hold. Associate will serve as the escalation point for customer issues, the liaison to reconciliation vendors, a contact point for Central Pay vendor partners and pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), and the back-up for daily funds release to central pay customers. The associate will also assist with accounting/reconciliation issues for customers and the processing of refunds to PBMs or billing recoveries from customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates the complete Central Pay Services implementation for pharmacy customer enrollment or Client-enrollment in Elevate Provider Network.
2. Confirms and loads pharmacy customer information and holds on funds into the Central Pay website.
3. Provides assistance to customers Central Pay website issues.
4. Confirms customers have entered banking information and monitors banking status on website.
5. Monitors accounts to identify outstanding debts
6. Tracks down missing checks and 835s from PBMs
7. Locate and contact customers regarding outstanding debts.
8. Serves as escalation point for Central Pay issues.
9. Serves as liaison with Reconciliation Vendors and FDS payment processor.
10. Serves as contact person for Central Pay vendor partners and Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs).
11. Provides assistance for pharmacy customers with questions and issues including accounting/reconciliation issues/funds on hold/debts.
12. Processes refunds for PBMs, funds on Hold and serves as back up for daily funds release.
13. Updates pharmacy customers account records and collection efforts
14. Documents processes and procedures.
15. Completes special projects as assigned.
16. Performs related duties as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, finance/economics, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelors degree or equivalent work experience; Experience in retail pharmacy support, including knowledge in dealing with PBM claims processing, payment processing and reconciliation, preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Able to understand market trends that effect pharmacy business.
2. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-starter.
3. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
5. Ability to convey results of analysis and resolve problems in a logical organized fashion.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and strong interpersonal skills.
8. Possesses decision-making and problem-solving ability.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel (e.g., VLOOKUP), Access, Word and Power Point.
10. Must be proficient in personal computers and server usage.
11. Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical business intelligence software (Micro Strategy) is beneficial.
12. Possess a high discipline for performing quality work and a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
The noise level in the work environment is generally quiet.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
2. Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
3. 75% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
4. Associate is frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
5. Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.