30 days ago
Summary of Position:
The Project Coordinator II participates in relevant projects, manages minor projects, provides daily support in maintaining project documentation, coordinating meetings, produces project reports, and provides other general office support. The Project Coordinator II must be effective in time management while dealing with multiple projects and tasks.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels
• Assist in the implementation of projects and programs assigned to the team in a manner that achieves the strategic goals of Denali
• Identify and participate in staffing and department quality improvement projects, develop process maps and recommend process improvements to support increased efficiencies
• Complete literature searches and small research projects and manages small or low complexity project tasks with minimal supervision
• Coordinate all aspects of capital purchasing, appropriate operational expenditures, and assist with managing the project budget
• Develop, plan, coordinate, facilitate, maintain and distribute program/project information and documentation using standard documentation. May include meeting agendas, minutes, scheduling meetings, status reports, share department documents, SharePoint, PR3 and others
• Perform assigned individual project tasks and modules and contribute to completion of team tasks accurately and timely
• Conduct training for customers on projects as appropriate
• Develop communication materials such as newsletters, emails, brochures and others by working closely with communication and marketing partners
• Run reports and analyze data through PR3 software to support specific project work
1. Organization Skills
2. Teamwork Capacity
4. Communication Proficiency
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee in this position frequently communicates with other co-workers/clients who have inquiries about the various projects and other needs. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operate a computer and office machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine and printer. Frequently moves boxes with equipment weighing up to 25lbs across the building and/or to other offsite buildings for various project needs.
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma, 3 - 5 Years of Experience
• Detailed oriented with excellent MS Excel skills
• Work routinely onsite in office construction environment
• Receive equipment deliveries and process equipment deployment requests
• Experience with Bluebeam is highly preferred
• An Associate’s degree OR equivalent education and experience in healthcare, project management, business or clinical operations or information technology preferred
• Education in Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles preferred
• The position requires at least 3-5 years demonstrated work experience in organizing, facilitating, and assisting in planning a project or business/clinical operations
• Requires a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and current auto insurance
• Must possess the ability to assimilate a wide variety of detail and convey it to appropriate persons for action
• Basic to intermediate understanding of project management methodology and practices
• Ability to quickly understand and align with department and organization priorities and practices to support the department strategic priorities and goals
• Demonstrate written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent and targeted to the appropriate audience. Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and follow thru on assigned tasks and documentation with accuracy and attention to detail and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt well to changing environment and respond quickly to requests and needs of environment
• Ability to create original forms and instructions
• Demonstrate independence, requiring minimal supervision to accomplish assigned task or projects and manage time effectively
3MD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other category that is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Denali Advanced Integration delivers Enterprise IT solutions and services globally. Powered by strategic experts and best of breed technologies, Denali helps guide our clients through the most complex IT challenges. For more than 25 years, Denali has been among the most trusted and prominent technology providers in North America. We’re a customer-focused, family-owned IT company with a workforce of more than 400 employees who are passionate about exceeding expectations at every engagement. We make giving back to the community a priority through of a variety of philanthropic initiatives and treat everyone like family – our customers, partners and team members. Exceptional Enterprise IT, Delivered.
Denali Advanced Integration delivers Enterprise IT solutions and services, powered by strategic experts and best of breed technologies to help guide our clients through the most complex IT challenges. We’re your strategic Enterprise IT partner.
500 to 999 employees