Project Environmental Scientist
Professional Service Industries, Inc.
PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an experienced Environmental Project Scientist to join our Business and Construction team in Phoenix, AZ.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Perform work that is meaningful to your community
- Strong medical, dental, vision, supplemental life benefits available
- 401k match program (eligibility after 30 days of employment)
- Opportunity to grow a career with an Industry-recognized employer
- Generous Vacation/Sick time benefits
WHY WORK AT INTERTEK?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do .
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO ON THE JOB
- Support the department on all environmental services including Phase I and II ESAs, UST/LUST assessments, site remediation, soil and groundwater sampling, wetland surveys, and field observation documentation.
- Assist in the development of work scope, report preparation, client coordination and assessment of proper response actions.
- Assist the Project Manager and team in ensuring effective client and regulatory agency communication and regulations. As well as assisting on technical assignments and management of specific elements of the project both in the field and in the office.
- S in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology or related field
- 4+ years of related experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and organizational abilities.
- Proof of Clean Driving Record
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy .
When Working with Intertek , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more. We at Intertek are very proud of the benefits package we offer our new hires!
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
COME AND GROW WITH INTERTEK! OUR OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS!