Project Management Specialist Senior (PAX-21-0172-W)
Bowhead seeks a Project Management Specialist Senior in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Webster Outlying Field (WOLF) Airborne Systems Integration (ASI) Division at Patuxent River, MD.
• Analyze and coordinate the schedule, timeline, procurement, staffing, and budget of a product or service on a per project basis.
• Provide direct support to IPT leadership for briefings, documentation, liaison and research as well as provides inputs to budget drills to support acquisition and budgeting data and drills for decision requirements.
• Organize, direct, and coordinate daily activities and production of reports and other required documents for presentation to Executive Leadership.
• Provide input and support as required to the Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) as well as supporting the program's functional leaders across IPTs, and to senior program leadership
• Conducts complex studies, prepares reports, and advises on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of long- and short-range strategic plans, proposals, special projects, or ongoing programs. Develops, recommends improvements for policy and procedures. May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
• B.S. or B.A. in an Engineering, Technical, or Business discipline. Substitution: 1) A.S./A.A. plus four (4) years of additional experience OR 2) high school diploma/GED plus five (5) years of additional work experience.
• A minimum ten (10) years’ experience supporting DoD projects and associated project management techniques.
• At least five (5) years of supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated experience in estimating project cost, collecting project data, analyzing and interpreting project status, and providing documentation to support the project.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing key project management tools to include PMBOK, N-ERP, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Business Objects, Shared Data Warehouse, PIEE, FAR, and FMR. Demonstrated experience with cost/benefit analyses, quality control, risk management, tracking project metrics, and supporting training initiatives for all aspects of project management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision to lower level staff within the same functional area.
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and plan projects, generate deliverables and processes, and collaborate with customers and project staff.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*42785AFBD9DC51F4