We are looking for a Project Manager in California. MERE (Svetofor) is a retail chain of discounter stores, and one of the largest Russian retail operators in the discounter segment. Svetofor stores are represented in Russia, the Republic of Belarus and Central Asia and has more than 2500 stores.
Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Search of the real estate objects for the location of shops.
- Conducting commercial negotiations.
- Technical equipment of shops.
- Organization of work to ensure the technical readiness of the shop for opening for customers.
- Knows regional market of retail, and the real estate and its conjuncture, peculiarities and specifics.
- Knows procedure of the development of business plans and commercial terms of agreements, contracts.
- Has experience of opening of shops from ground zero.
- Knows prospects of development and needs of regional customers (buyers, clients).
- Knowledge of the current state of the purchase and sale market in the region, able to see prospects of developing the market, to understand formats of shops, possessing talent of manager and organizer.
- Knowledge of requirements of the state bodies to the objects of retail trade.
- Experience in trading at the management position from 1 year (in the wholesale and/or retail trade, in the FMCG or B2B sector) Preferred experience of opening shops, branches of the companies of Construction Materials, Electro Materials, Furniture, Domestic Appliances, Food Chains.
- Entrepreneurial, decisive leader, not afraid to take responsibility on himself, able to defer his own position and make decisions.
- Initiative, charismatic, self-sustaining.
- Result-oriented, with active life position.
- Presence of own automobile, valid driver license.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages is obligatory.
- Stable work.
- Simple and understandable principles of labor pay (salary + bonus).
- Work in the company with understandable policy of development (even during the crisis time).