Project Manager -Beverage Industry Construction
Cameron Craig Group
Denver or remote, CO
Our client is a premier engineering and project management company offering expertise to large food and beverage packaging and processing manufacturers in North America.
The Construction Project Manager is primarily responsible for on-site construction management including schedule, scope and budget. This role can be based in Denver, CO or remote, but preference is for onsite in Denver.
**Note - upto 75% travel to client and vendor sites nationwide.
- Generate Scope of Work, scheduling documents and budget
- Coordinate and conduct on-site bid meetings with all contractors
- Manage construction/engineering projects through to completion.
- Manage contractors and vendors to execute project scope within schedule.
- Conduct daily meetings while on site.
- Manage permitting and fees.
- Request purchase orders and change orders
- Manage marked-up “As Built” documents and drawings.
- Manage internal costs, purchased equipment, and services within budget.
- Conduct design reviews and implement efficiency improvements.
- Manage completion of punch list at conclusion of project.
- Ensure installation meets customer specifications.
- Train or oversee the training of customer production employees at conclusion of project.
- Frequent travel (75%) to client or vendor sites
- B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial preferred) or Construction Management
- Experience and technical knowledge in construction project management in foods or beverage industry
- Experience with blow molding of PET beverage bottles
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing and/or managing projects
- Experience with high speed beverage production is strongly preferred.
- Experience with MS Project, AutoCAD Viewer, Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus