Project Manager - Lighting Dept
Shepherd Electric Co Inc.
At Shepherd Electric Supply, it's undeniable that our people have made the difference in our success. We proudly have one of the most experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated Project Management teams in the industry.
Position Summary: Shepherd Electric Supply, a leading Wholesale Distributor since 1892, headquartered in Baltimore with locations in Laurel and Frederick, MD; Washington DC and Northern Virginia, is seeking a highly motivated, customer service focused individual for our growing Project Management team within our Lighting Department.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Work in a team environment, closely with the Sales team to manage and to lead corporate projects in the Lighting Department
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions to ensure business analysis is defined, documented, and approved
- Identify, share, and maintain both a risk list and an issue list for each project
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors as needed to support successful project completions and transitions to operational status
- Champions continuous improvement in relation to the effective implementation of project management processes across all Shepherd departments
- Maintains customer satisfaction by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes and processing orders
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships through outstanding customer service
- Participates in trainings to maintain and grow basic knowledge of electrical products
- Performs all other associated tasks assigned by Leadership team
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent documented experience and skills
- 1 – 3 years experience in Electrical industry preferred
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, or projects, simultaneously
- Experience in Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Word, Office 365, and Eclipse
- Demonstrates professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Professional and pleasant phone demeanor
Shepherd Electric Supply offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, prescription drug plan, paid vacation, personal time and 401K with employer match. EOE
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Shepherd Electric Supply is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.